We’ve helped architects create spaces that combine function with innovation and sustainability. Check out our work here.
Arcadia Inc Case Studies
Arcadia was chosen by the architects for a total architectural and interior renovation of two office buildings on the world-famous Sunset Strip in Los Angeles.
The spectacular campus was designed to stimulate learning and creativity. The high school’s dramatic buildings look like sculptures and contain three focal points – the theater, the library, and the lobby.
The school’s design helps it achieve its mission – developing innovators into successful science and technology business leaders.
The bold use of aluminum and glass gives the Student Center visual impact, while providing extensive access to natural daylight.
- Framing: AFG301 Series (Non-Thermal)
- Framing: AG451 Series (Non-Thermal)
- Framing: A400 Series (Non-Thermal)
- Framing: AF450+ Series (Non-Thermal)
- Framing: AR450 Series (Non-Thermal)
- Sun Control: Brise Soleil Standard Series
- Sun Control: Energy Source Series
- Entrances / Hardware: Flush Panel
- Entrances / Hardware: WS512 Standard Wide Stile